Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
katsteph 11 years ago

I just joined up and do not want to lose weight, just be more balanced and lose fat round the tummy.. only place it seems to go for me.. first reaction, I am not a candidate for this, but did try out the menu planner and was horrified at the amount proposed in a day.. I just want to eat a bit more of the right things

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

The program does not work with calories, but rather with meeting your nutritional needs based on measurements and weight goals. It may seem like a lot of food, and that is to keep you from being hungry. If you feel you want to cut back, start with fats and carbohydrates, but resist the urge to cut back too much – it WILL backfire. Better to add a little physical activity instead of reducing portions too much.

GinaEddleman 11 years ago

I have been really watching what I have ate this past 3 weeks, keeping up with the calories and such. The one thing that I am really concened with is the amout of calories I eat? This seems to be alot of food. Could I cut back on some of the food, and would it have the same affect?
I hope it works!! Which foods should I cut back if so?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.