Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, djcottrell. A shopping list function for the Menu Planner is in the works. Stay tuned…

djcottrell 11 years ago

is there a shopping list with the menu planner

Iamlosing 11 years ago

I just finished the first week of menu decisions. How can I print these? Is there a simple way within this program?

Hi, lensimek. Certain types of yogurt are a “no-no” – those without live cultures and/or with excessive sugars and colors. If you find a good organic yogurt with live cultures that is low in sugar, that is fine; same with Greek yogurt, which is particularly high in protein.

lensimek 11 years ago

For Lucy2: Have you tried Stevia? It is a natural product made from a tree leave. Do the powers that be say stevia is okay? I don’t know.
I am so new to this program that I haven;t even started yet. Been
reading the material and trying to find my way around the menu planner.
Where does one find whole rice bread, or SVG wraps? Will I have to go to a health food store? Some of you are probably laughing at my
questions so I better tell you I am male. I never heard of rice or rye crackers but I an familiar with crisp bread.
At some point I believe that I read that yogurt was a no-no on this program. And then I saw that greek and plain yogurt were approved.
Which is it?

thekid 11 years ago

Welcome to your new plan for good eating habits for the rest of your life! Think of this as a lifetsyle change. There are good articles on here and friends to help guide us. Ultimately we have to make smart choices. There are many ways to flavour things and sweeten things that we like without using what we have tradionally used.
These things are not easy things to change as most of us don’t handle change well. So its about changing our way of thinking. It’s about learning what is good and what is bad. Prior to joining here I just ate! No regard for what went in my mouth. Now I have been doing this for about 8 weeks and have lost 6 pounds and 1/2 an inch on my wasteline. I have incorporated walking and will start golfing again in the spring/summer. In addition I will add other activities to help be more fit.
In the end, it’s about focusing on eating healthier, increasing my cardio vascular routine ( whatever works for you ) and knowing that it isn’t a race. It is one day at a time. Yesterday is gone and tommorow may never come. I have today!

Chris

Hi, Lucy. Good to read that you are not hungry. Are you trying to drink your tea without any sweetener, or are you still trying to find an alternative?

esteslucy2 11 years ago

Today I started a full diet day. I miss my splenda in my tea. I had a lunch that I thought was over the top. 1 cup of corn, 1 cup of carrots, 1/4 c. of green beans and 4 oz.of bass. That’s a lot of food.

Juliedileta 11 years ago

Hi, so far I am loveing the menu lost 3 lbs then I jumped on the scales today and had gained a pound. 🙁 Not happy so for today I’m going to watch what I eat, make sure I drink my water and exersice if I can fit it in.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.