Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Jay3 11 years ago

Its all very overwhelming , I think I hav wasted my money, most of ingredients cant find in Shops, will try it and see if I can addapt recipes, and see if I lose weight. What do other people think

sunshineyday13 11 years ago

Hi everyone. I just started a few days ago and am already experiencing some success. What has helped me so far is using the “express meal plans for 14 Days” that I found under the “special bonus” section of My Downloads – Get started. I made adjustments when it came to foods that I knew I wouldn’t eat…. Maybe this will help you too. I suspect that one of my main problems was that I wasn’t eating enough, and when I did eat, it was not nutritious foods. Now I am eating 3 meals with snacks between and I seem to have more energy and I’ve already lost a few pounds. Good luck to everyone!

nicolles 11 years ago

It can be overwhelming to get started and lots of reading to do. I started with looking through recipes that sound appealing to my tastes. I have not obsessed over following the meal plans yet – my focus has been incorporating the fresh vegetables, fresh fruit and whole grains. I purged my kitchen of “white foods” and processed foods. I wrote a shopping list of some basics and found that many of the recipes have similar items and modified some of my favorites to include just those “acceptable” ingredients. It’s been working well, I’m seeing differences – drinking lots of water & increased the exercise as well. So far, so good.

BellNowit 11 years ago

So have I am. First time to login on an I came straight here.

brianabarnes2011 11 years ago

I just joined the trim down club, I am not quite sure what to do or where start. Please help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.