Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

First, your concern about cooking for your children when you are on a diet is very common. Exhibiting willpower when you are faced with these temptations is often easier said than done, but taking small steps can add up. First, the Trim Down Club program is designed to help you not feel tired, and in fact to help you feel more energized and focused that you did when you ate more – because it is geared toward your health and toward avoidance of hunger, while still enjoying foods you like. As such, we encourage parents – even if it is a little at a time – to try and serve kids healthier alternatives. Try to show that certain “kid friendly” foods such as ice cream or cookies are a treat rather than a regular fixture. As you are trying to help yourself, you can also help to instill better eating habits in your children as well. Do learn how to exhibit willpower though, too, as some kid foods can’t be avoided. You can have them be involved in choosing healthier fare, so they stay happy.

Rose 11 years ago

Hi,
I’m a housewife with three children that I have to cook for them everyday…It’s hard for me to eat healthy food while I cook foods that children like, you know they like all sorts of pastas, pizza, cheese… sausages…what should I do and I really feel tired when I go on diet…I’m studying real estate and I need to have energy to focus…any suggestion?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.