Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 1 year ago

Hi, bonbonk5. We currently only have the option of commenting on the menu as a whole. If you don’t like something, not that you can swap it out for something else by using one of the adjacent edit tools (pencil or cross-out icon). As for reducing the portion size, you can do that during food prep, since we don’t have a function like that in the completed menu. If you want to make your own food choices and portion sizes, you can take advantage of our fully personal menu planner subapplication To access this, click on the circular arrow icon to the upper right of each meal. You can then choose what you want from the searchable master food list; you will be guided by your meal pattern, which has been calculated to meet your needs and goals, but you can tweak the portion sizes as you wish.

Bonbonk5 1 year ago

How do I comment under a menu choice?
Also how do I reduce portion size?
Some are 4 so I can half it.
But some are 3 that is a off serving size!!

Ossie-Sharon 1 year ago

Hi, jswinni, and congratulations! We wish you continued success here and are happy to help however we can.

jswinni 1 year ago

I am really happy with this diet. In a week and a half I have lost 7 pounds. I have tried many diets over the years and this is one of the easiest I have tried! It is SO EASY to follow and I look forward to trying some of the great recipes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.