Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, FierySerpent. Then Menu Planner gives you your portion sizes based on your profile and nutritional needs. Eventually, you will get the hang of these. They replace calories in this program, which we don’t recommend you follow, as it can lead to misplaced focus. Again, your nutritional needs are a top priority.
Most of the foods can be purchased at health-oriented stores, including large chains such as Whole Foods Market and Trader Joe’s, as well as online.

Fieryserpent 11 years ago

I’m new to this diet stuff, and was hoping someone could help me get started here. Do I just follow the diet plan? There are a lot food items I am not familiar with and where to purchase them. Also you don’t follow some kind of calorie count on these diets? How about portion size? Need help, Thank You.

nursediana 11 years ago

I just started too. I’m going shopping tomorrow. I have diabetes in good control, but I’m starting to have complications and need to loose 35 lbs and just be healthier. My husband is ill and I need to be able to take care of him. I know he won’t eat things this healthy.

JuliaKay 11 years ago

I just purchased the program and am looking forward to learning more. I have studied nutrition in the past and understand what I heard on the introduction to be correct information. My goal is to loose 50 lbs. I already eat a lot of what I heard, but my problem is sweet cravings. I have been struggling with that for about a year and I need to get it under control. Thanks for the support!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.