Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, kdfdmeg, and welcome.
The instructions to which you referred has to do with the Menu Planner application – in Apps (link above). There is a video tutorial that will walk you through the process. In the application are food lists arranged according to major food group and meal course, which you can choose for the various meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks) to be arranged into daily menus for you.
Take your time, ease into it. Take a look around and get used to the elements – no hurry. You can start with foods that are more familiar, and hopefully upgrade to healthy versions and even try some “superfoods” if you wish. Take advantage of our recipes for some ideas. The more relaxed and comfortable you are with it, the more likely it is to become second nature. If you hit any technical snags, you can reach the tech support team through the “Contact Us” link below.

kdfdmeg 9 years ago

I’m frustrated trying to figure this whole program out. Just joined last night and been reading all through and just can not figure out what I am suppose to do with “picking out my favorite foods, choosing mealsetc

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.