Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
WallerJoyce 9 years ago

I am on Week 3 and must say I feel so much better, have more energy and look forward each morning to start a new day with Trim Down.
I do have trouble eating so much meat as I am not a person that enjoys meat except just a few times a week.
I am planning on staying with this program and have lost six pounds thus far.

Foxm33 9 years ago

Hi I am on week 5 of the new way of eating and i must say i am very happy with the meals, food and exercises. I have lost 20 lbs so far. Hopefully a few more pounds by the end of week 5. I spend a lot of time cooking and sourcing ingredients. I have made the pumpkin bread and the whole wheat loaf. Plus some soups, chili and a chicken dish. I intend to follow this way of eating for always. It has actually taken over my life!

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

That’s wonderful, LawaWawa 🙂 The intention with slow loss is that it will be easier to maintain, and that’s what we wish for you!

LawaWawa 9 years ago

Hi, all! Just thought I’d log in to the community at this point, and share a few thoughts and observations. With this diet, I’ve gone from omnivore to vegetarian for a host of reasons – concerns and food allergies/reactions included. Unlike the Atkins-style diet that my husband and I have been on, the weight loss is very slow with this program. But I’m sticking with it (so far!) for a number of reasons: 1.) I love the menus! they save a lot of time and energy, and are almost always delicious. (Once sour cream showed up for breakfast, and I couldn’t find a way to integrate it. Otherwise, there are many ways to combine things and keep them interesting.)2.) The pounds are coming off, if slowly. 3.)I ran into a friend whom I haven’t seen for about a month – before trim down – and she said, “Wow! What’s changed? You look fabulous!” Being a good friend, she may have exaggerated a bit: however, I do feel a lot better on this plan, with menus and lots of little meals….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.