Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
esolaro 9 years ago

I will just admit to the fact that it’s awfully easy to be dishonest with myself about what I eat/drink (and why)–as well as the exercise I do or not. So I find actually writing stuff down (food / exercise journal) to be very, very helpful for me.

If you haven’t already, send an email with “Joining the 60-Day Challenge” in the subject line, and a Day 1 photo (later, you’ll send Day 15, 30, and 60 photos) to success@trimdownclub.com.

esolaro 9 years ago

I will just admit to the fact that it’s awfully easy to be dishonest with myself about what I eat/drink (and why)–as well as the exercise I do or not. So I find actually writing stuff down (food / exercise journal) to be very, very helpful for me.

If you haven’t already, send an email with “Joining the 60-Day Challenge” in the subject like, and a Day 1 photo (later, you’ll send Day 15, 30, and 60 photos) to success@trimdownclub.com.

Support 9 years ago

Hi Only17

Congratulations on taking the first steps to improving your health and inspiring others!

We want to get you started with your very own blog as quickly as possible. Please, send an email to success@trimdownclub.com You can put “I’m taking on the 60 day challenge” in the subject line and we’ll provide you with instructions on how to get started!

We’re very proud of your commitment to better health and looking forward to your email.

AnnaH 9 years ago

You certainly can do it Katie and so can we, hey Debbie 😉

Deborahjjhayes 9 years ago

I know you are and we can do this together!!!

Only17 9 years ago

I can’t wait to get serious
I can’t wait to get serious

Only17 9 years ago

I’m bouncing up and down a pound or two these days. It’s time to get serious. I can’t wait to see better results. It’s taken 6 months on this plan to lose 10 lbs.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.