Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, animirabal. Intermittent fasting means limiting the time during which you eat your meals to 8 or up to 12 hours during a 24-hour day, then fasting the rest of the day. You can choose which hours in which to eat, though we do recommend to choose the ones in which you are most active, then fast when you’re less active and sleeping.

animirabal 4 years ago

I thought I was getting the intermittent fasting too but there was no option for this.

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Connie777. I just heard from Customer Service that they have been in contact with you.
If you have any nutrition-related questions, please do post here, and I will get back to you.

Connie777 4 years ago

I’m looking for the intermittent fasting plan I paid for. Can someone help?

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Caraly28. Yes x2 ?

caraly28 4 years ago

I am not sure what 16/8 means? Please explain. Do I eat during 8 hours and fast for 16? And if so do i pick the time the 8 hours starts?

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, MsSam. You choose the times that work for you – preferably the 8 hours you eat will be those during which you are most active.

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Mbaum22. Yes x2 🙂

Mbaum22 4 years ago

I’m wondering the same thing. 16/8. So do you pick the hours that works best for you? Is it okay to drink water during that time period?

MsSam 4 years ago

everything I’ve read about intermittent gives times of day that you eat/not eat. Am I missing something?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.