Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, CarlsonFaith. To access the intermittent fasting route, select the meal you want to skip in your profile, save the change, then generate a menu.

CarlsonFaith 3 years ago

Just joined and I want the intermittent fasting plan or I want cancel membership

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, Brandon, and welcome. Until someone else chimes in, I will suggest that you try consolidating your meals to three or so per day. You can do this most easily by building your menus through the subapplication of the Menu Planner, which you can reach by clicking on the circular arrow icon to the right of each meal header. There, you can select foods to go into your meals, guided by the exchange amounts. Before you get started, take a look at the exchanges you are allotted throughout the day by clicking on “Exchange mode” in the toolbar above your menu. When you get to the subapplication, you can add foods to the meal for exchanges for that meal and for the next snack – the system will, of course, indicate that you have exceeded your exchanges for the meal, but it doesn’t matter as long as you don’t exceed the exchanges for two meals. Since there is no way to delete a meal, you can place something like “Vegetables of Your Choice” in the meals you won’t have – you can then either ignore these throughout the day, or select vegetables from the “free” vegetables list if you get really hungry on off hours. I hope that’s clear enough – if not, please do repost, and I will get back to you.

brandon.sean10 6 years ago

Just joined and my meal plan has me eating 6 times. I like to intermittent fast, I just eat from 12pm – 8pm every day. So I will have to eat around every 1-1.5 hours to complete my plan. Has anyone else tried this?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.