Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
PATTICAKE53 11 years ago

Thanks for the help. I have been modifing some of the recipes and it has helped some. I am still cooking two dinners most of the time but i am hanging in there. I have lost 5 pounds in the 10 days I have changed my eating habits.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Patti. Try the more basic foods in the Menu Planner, and try recipes in the collection with the names “Classic” or “Basic” or “Homemade” in the name – these may be more readily accepted by your husband.
As far as the amounts in the recipes, you can reduce the amounts and just make a quarter of each recipe, and/or free extra portions. This can be a major time saver later.

PATTICAKE53 11 years ago

I am having a lot of trouble with recipes I love to cook and try different thing but my husband does not. He is a meat and potatoe man and does not fancy sauces or grains. He wont even considedraing eating most of what I am eating. The recipes make so much that I am eating the same things days in a row. the ingredients are so expensive I dont feel I can waste anything. Any suggestions.

emmafroud 11 years ago

no I haven’t

SaraC 11 years ago

Can’t find a good area to post this….has anyone else had their e-mail hacked since signing up for the Trim Down Club?

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Rice Krispie treats (it sais “marshmallow treat” because people use all kinds of cereals in them these days).

Trishafritz 11 years ago

What kind of marshmallow treat are they talking about???

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.