Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Kindmermaid699. The first step is usually reading up on the principles of the program, which you can find in the main Program Guide – available through the “My Guides” link in the toolbar near the top of each site page. The second step (or first, if you wish) is generating a menu set. You can do this by clicking on the “My Menus” link on the homepage, then on the plus sign button. You will be guided through the process there. After that, you can check out our searchable “Recipes” collection and our searchable “Tips and Tricks” articles, both through the same toolbar near the top of the page.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can post here, and I will get back to you.

Kindmermaid699 3 years ago

Can you tell me what I do first to get started?

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Judy0301. I have forwarded your issue to tech support. Someone will get back to you soon.

Judy0301 3 years ago

My app won’t download?

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, azlalilo. According to tech support, the link isn’t working for you because you cancelled your subscription here. If you are interested in rejoining, you can let me know here, or reach out to Customer Service through the “Contact Us” link in the bottom left corner of this page.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, azlalilo. The app is simply called “Trim Down Club.”
Thanks for letting me know about the link. I will forward that note to tech support.

azlalilo 3 years ago

Hi, no the link doesn’t work. May I know the name of the app pls?

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, azlalilo. The link to download the app (labeled “Install the App”) is in the toolbar near the top of each site page. Click on that to begin the download process. If you are installing on your smart phone from the website, the link will pop up on your screen.

azlalilo 3 years ago

Hi, may I know how do I download the app for this site? What’s the name?

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, QUEENDEZ. If it is a struggle, then ease into changes gradually. You don’t need to be perfect, or to jump in head-first. I suggest to just try to do a little better each time you eat or shop – not too many changes (especially major changes), and the small changes will add up more comfortably. Sometimes even just gradually cutting back on portions sizes is significant. Similarly with physical activity, try to do exercises that don’t require you to be on your feet, and start with a few minutes at a time, then gradually increase the time. You may particularly like the Warrior Made series (http://track.warriorclicktrack.com/aff_c?offer_id=264&aff_id=1320&aff_sub=sh). You can also get ideas from our “8-Week Plan” (accessible through the “Tools” link in the toolbar near the top of each site page) at the ends of the pages for Weeks 1, 3, 5, and 7. In general, the 8-Week Plan may help guide you toward positive changes without too much stress.

QUEENDEZ 3 years ago

I struggle getting up to walk or excercise. And buying healthy food that I actually like.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Midgit, and welcome. I hope you find what you are seeking here. If you have any questions, I’m happy to help.

Midgit 3 years ago

I also I’m starting my journey. I’ve always struggled with my weight and trying to the right diet plan for me.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Cami527 and Lilly1987. If you have any questions, you are welcome to post here, and I will get back to you. Note that the “60-Day Challenge” is now the “8-Week Plan” – designed to ease you into the program. You can access it through the “Tools” link in the toolbar near the top of each site page.

Cami527 3 years ago

Hi I literally joined about 2 hours ago. Hopeful overwhelmed and excited. Good luck to both of us.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.