Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, Jazzercat. Most people are comfortable with abot 2-1/2 to 3 hours between meals.

jazzercat 9 years ago

Hi,
I am new also. Signed up last week, but didn’t start plan until yesterday. How long should you wait between a meal/snack before eating the next one?

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Your menus are automatically saved. You can find them in the “Apps” area under “My Menus” (the icon all the way to the right).

mmornard 9 years ago

I believe that if you switch something on the menu it will automatically save. But I’m not sure how to start a menu from scratch. The website always sends me to the weekly menu and I just start from there. But I don’t know if that’s because I’m having problems with the website itself.

Tmhite 9 years ago

Thanks Melanie, I found the grocery list. Now I’m trying to figure out how to save my menus.
TN

emslier 9 years ago

Newbie here, trying to figure out how this all works

mmornard 9 years ago

Actually I just sent an email to the Tech Dept as this site keeps freezing when I’m trying to develop a menu. I think the shopping list is developed from your weekly menu. I believe there’s a tab on the right side of the weekly menu page. Thanks for the congrats, and good luck on your journey. Where are you from?

Tmhite 9 years ago

Hi Melanie, I’m new as well and am having trouble navigating on here. Do you know if there is a place to make a shopping list? I just signed up a few minutes ago.
Congrats on your already success of dropping 4 lbs in one week!

mmornard 9 years ago

Hi everyone, I’m Melanie. I joined the group around three week ago, but this is actually the first week for me. It took that long to figure out how to work the program. Still having issues trying to develop menus, and can’t understand why a snack, for example, seems to work for one time period but not another. But I’ve lost 4 lbs. this first week so I’m happy.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.