Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Linda185 9 years ago

Best wishes, Dr. Chad. I got started today a made a nice dinner with chicken and cashews. Then I did some weight training. I am NOT going to bed hunger, so THAT’s a good thing. “Anywho”, I am figuring “why not”, as well. It ‘s worth a try!

DrChad 10 years ago

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. My name is Chad. I’m at a point in my life where I need to seriously consider what I need to do with my weight. I’m getting engaged in less then a month, and plan to have kids.. But most importantly, I want to be able to watch my kids grow up, and coach their athletic teams like my father did for me…

After being so active in High School with sports and my drumming. I graduated at a weight of 215. which is now my goal. I’ve started on this path back in July and have since lost about 15 lbs from July – October. I lost some motivation after a large event during that month. I finally started to get back into the gym and control more of my diet over the last two weeks and I’m happy to say I’m down to 300 again.

Anywho, A friend of mine suggested this site, and I figured “Why Not” So here I am 🙂

Any help on where to get started would be awesome.

Look forward to hearing from everyone! 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.