Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Brenda. The best advice I can give you starting out is to ease into things here. Don’t try to be perfect, but rather focus on small changes – these are more likely to add up and become second nature without too much suffering. I encourage you to check out our resources and tools, including generating a menu through the Menu Planner. To do this, just click on the “My Menus” link on the home page, then on the plus sign button – you will be guided through the process there. If you find that they don’t suit you, you can repost here, and I will do my best to help.
A great way to give yourself an extra boost to your efforts here is through exercise. If you would like guidance with this, please let me know.

Brendella 3 years ago

Hi there I’m Brenda. I’m starting this whole journey to loose weight( 35lbs) my stomach is my biggest problem for some reason. Please help me. I need ideas support and anything please.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, HectorMM. The best way to give yourself a boost is through exercise, especially something that targets your belly.

HectorMM 3 years ago

All the fat goes to my belly hope to lose it fast.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Gabriello, and welcome! You have come to the right place. Note that food is only part of the equation, and physical activity is the best way to give your efforts here a boost for faster results.
If you have any nutrition/fitness questions or concerns, I’m happy to help however I can.

Gabriello062978 3 years ago

Need lose weigth asap

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.