Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Whisker 10 years ago

Thank you, Ossie-Sharon. That’s all I need to hear. Am rushing out again – this time to my local health store. I believe they sell sprouted wheat bread there. So it says on the internet. Will have to see for myself, as I did not know of this before. Back later. Talk to you All, soon. Have a lovely Rest of the Day!

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, Whisker. Congratulations on your success! Above all, I hope you feel healthy. I appreciate your comments, and am keeping tech support in the loop.

Whisker 10 years ago

Hi, Ossie-Sharon. Just this morning, I received three emails. I didn’t have to go through Junk box! Now you can understand how, when I couldn’t see my posts anywhere and was not getting emails, that I was getting a little bit frustrated. It’s true, when you get used to it, it seems a little easier. I still say, it’s not helping, when newbies find it so hard to find their way around – especially on the forum. You know these people can become very angry and write malicious things. I am sure you have come across revue forums, where people make a lot of false accusations. In some cases, I would guess – this is purely as a result of being frustrated and angry. You know, these people can do a lot of damage to TDC, with their wild remarks and accusations. Last night I went on one of those revue forums and spent quite a lot of time refuting a lot of these posts, one by one.

Actually, I am delighted with TDC. Am delighted with my 8 lb. weight-loss after just one week. I know that is exceptional, but I’m also delighted with how much better and more energetic I’m feeling. I’m not here to knock. What I have said is meant as constructive criticism, as I’ve sad before.

Am rushing out just now, so will reply to the other kind responders, when I get back. Cheers, Everybody! Thanks for everything! whisker.

Another thing I must mention before I click Submit is that when I do that, it is extremely slow in going through. Maybe needs looking into. W.

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, Whisker. Your posts are going through – I’ve seen several in other topic areas. Try checking your junk mail box. I have forwarded your query to tech support.

Whisker 10 years ago

I’ve written three replies and none have gone through. What’s up?

rossana 10 years ago

Hang in there! l quit my antidepressant because it caused my cholestral and triglycerides go up.

faeree 10 years ago

Hi POLLIEPOPLE,
I am new, two days. I too have multiple health issues and currently take anti-depression meds. I get out of breath walking from room to room. It’s very painful, I can’t stand but a few minutes, sitting gets painful, even lying in bed hurts. But I am determined to get better, bit by bit. Check out my Group – WE CAN DO IT. We can booster each other.

polliepople 10 years ago

Thanks for this I do do armchair exercises,have all aids through medical channels it the latest diagnosis of kidneys problems that has sent me into a deprsssive downward spiral I eat very sensibily

lucindalee44 10 years ago

Personal Opinion Only! I am not a medical professional!
Depression can be linked to excessive weight gain & processed foods, so the more unhealthy fats you remove it will help you feel better. Start with home cooked natural foods they show on here. For now stay in the present day and focus day by day on the small steps you CAN take. Everyone can exercise, for exercise is merely a label for activity. Since you have not said you are in a wheelchair or bed bound maybe you can just move your arms up & down to start with? But before you try anything visit your Doctor who will be able to get you to a Physiotherapist for controlled exercise in a safe environment. Small steps takes a little longer but you still arrive! So be kind to yourself and work with what you CAN do polliepople 🙂

polliepople 10 years ago

AM NEW TO THIS SYSTEM i AM DISABLED AND CAN NOT EXERSISE.i HAVE ASTHMA,
OSTEOSRTRITIS. CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE RHMATOID ARTHRITIS, AN ENLARGED HEART AND copd i NEED TO LOOSE A LOT OF WAIGTHAND AM VERY DEPRESSED. ANY HELP APPRECITED

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.