Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Bbg352. It depends on what sweetener is used. We don’t recommend anything with artificial types like sucralose, saccharin, or acesulfame K. Instead, we favor natural options like Stevia, monk fruit, and erythritol. You can see examples here: https://www.skinnymixes.com/pages/nutrition-ingredient-info. I don’t know if this is the brand you had in mind, but you can see here that the keto type is the best. If you are looking at another brand, be sure to check out the ingredients list.

Bbg352 3 years ago

can I use skinny syrups in my coffee

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Dshively703. Oat milk is great, but try to get a type that is unsweetened. Also, pay attention to the amount – if you use more than 1/4 cup (60 ml) in a day, you will need to count it as a carbohydrate exchange and cut out a little carbohydrate from another place in your menu.

Dshively703 3 years ago

When I have coffee, I use oat milk, which has some oil in it. Is this permissible?

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, cphillips0506. Yes, but try to keep the amount under two tablespoons or the calories will start to add up. If you lie a lot of coffee or a lot of half and half, just cut back a little on the food portions.

cphillips0506 3 years ago

Can I use half & half in my coffee ?

Lowani 3 years ago

I don’t take any sugar and use a full cream milk with my Nescafe coffee.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, LisaClark1005. You can use up to two tablespoons of light cream or 1/4 cup of milk in your coffee without worrying about it adding up to too much.

Lisaclark1005 3 years ago

i drink one cup on the way to work i have raw stiva suger but i want creamie coffee im watching my sugar intake

janesfat 3 years ago

I use a dash of half n half almost no sugar and the cream has good fat.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Lisaclark1005. What sort of creamer do you use, how much in each cup, and how many cups of coffee do you drink each day?

Nancytmann: Thanks for the great tip!

Nancytmann 3 years ago

I use non-fat milk in my wonderful Nespresso coffee frother. It works for me!

Lisaclark1005 3 years ago

how can I have my coffee I like lots of creamer don’t care about the suger

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.