Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Ossie-Sharon 7 years ago

Hi, Theresa. I went into your food selections and I don’t see pork chops at breakfast in your plan, but they are selected for dinner. If you want to change any food item in your plan, just click on it, and you will be brought to a list of alternatives from which you can select.
As for cooking, you don’t need to do anything time-consuming. I see you selected quite a few recipes, but that isn’t required. For example, for your Sunday breakfast, you can just have a cooked egg instead of egg salad; at dinner, just chicken baked with olive oil and spices instead of Pad Thai. That may make things simpler.

theresamesser 7 years ago

I want something other than random food, I want a meal

theresamesser 7 years ago

So I just do not seem to understand this. I asked for my money back, but instead get emails of encouragement so I decide to try it, and I have yet to get through one day. It is too complicated to figure out what to eat. and for some fracking reason it keeps wanting me to eat ham or pork, which I don’t remember choosing them as choices. and I don’t eat pork chops for breakfast. I am gone most of the time and don’t have time to cook all this food for each meal. someone help me figure out what to do

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.