Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
dpalmat 2 years ago

Does it make a difference to eat certain foods at certain times of day, or certain food combinations to help with weight loss?

Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, epopp. The intention is for you to eat everything on your menu.

epopp 2 years ago

I am new…I do not understand the snacks…Are these 4 different options or all 4 foods are the snack? I see 4 different things in my snacks and I am confused

Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, Maxiyves. A1C is just an average of your blood sugar values, so the only way you can “track” it on your own is by frequently checking your glucose. A 7% A1C value correlates to about 150 mg/dl glucose value.

Maxiyves 2 years ago

Yes to some extent, but not always at the same time. That being said I’m happy to say I did lose 3lbs this week. So I guess its working…I’m doing this because I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes….is there anyway to tract yor AC1 with out going to doctor? I’m a 9.8 right now…..(yes I know) trying to get to at least a 7 before next appt.

Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, Maxiyves. The exact timing isn’t so important, as long as you have your meals at similar times each day. Your breakfast sounds great. As for the rest, does your schedule enable you to get in all of the meals?

Maxiyves 2 years ago

Hi Im a newbie, My problem is my day starts at 3 am….Im finding it hard to really follow the menu plan.
I have an Activia in the morning with some fruit, because thats all I can handle that early in the morning, my lunch is around 10am….Well I hope you see where im going with this< I need help!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.