Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, Evanb. It depends on how much you use – up to 1/4 cup of milk doesn’t need to be counted for your tea and coffee. With regard to cereals, your menus should be pairing them with milk or yogurt at major meals – if this is not happening, please do repost.

Evanb 8 years ago

i don’t see any allowance for milk for teas, coffees or cereals in the menu planner. Doesn’t it matter how much light milk I have in coffee? what about breakfast cereals?

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, Moley. Does your husband have any restrictions or need for restrictions? I ask because adding a couple of tablespoons or more of milk to a cup of tea can make it easier on the digestive tract. If you are concerned about his overall consumption, you can repost here.

MOLEY 10 years ago

Hi Ossie Sharon. Thanks for your reply. My husband drinks quite a lot of tea so wanted to know how much milk he was allowed each day.

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, Moley. Do you mean liquid milk as a beverage or all dairy? The amounts of dairy vary from person to person (especially dependent of gender, height, and weight), and the amount of milk according to how many other dairy choices you make. If only milk is selected in the dairy category, the average person would probably get about 3 glasses (8 fl oz or 240 ml) per day.

MOLEY 10 years ago

Hi i am just starting this adventure with my husband and was wondering how much milk are you allowed each day??

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.