Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
mackayla 10 years ago

Thank you for getting back to me. I appreciate the feed back

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, mackayla, and welcome! It sounds like you definitely “get” this program. You can expect to lose the amount of weight you wish, but note that it may take longer than with most “diets,” but in this case the weight is more likely to stay off. A healthy rate of loss at your level (which is not largely overweight, even if you may think so) might be 1-4 pounds per week – the rate will fluctuate naturally, so it may be a matter of about 3 months. However, do not get discouraged if it takes a bit longer. If you hit a plateau, try changing your exercise to wake up new muscles.
As for sweeteners, organic cane sugar is a better choice over honey because it has less fructose, which actually may work against your goals when not consumed in the context of fruit.

mackayla 10 years ago

I would also like to continue to drink tea and I dont mind green tea or camomille. Will consider using honey instead of surgar but I do like using surgar. My surgar is cane surgar but 100%

mackayla 10 years ago

I am just starting this plan. I won’t call this a diet because I see it as a good meal plan as appose to a diet plan. My problem is that I don’t eat enough and I fill up on tea/coffee all day long to keep up with my family and our busy lifestyle. Not just that but I am not too passionate about food. I eat when I am hungry and thats that. What i needed was a plan to eating the right amounts of foods and which ones at which times. I like fruits and veggies, spo those won’t be a problem for me. I finished my meal planner and it tells me that my plans are at a 74% healthy. I am 150 pounds now and would like to get down to about 125. How much would I be expected to lose with these meal plans and how long from now. I also walk everyday right now, swim as the beach is close to me and zumba activity on the wii for hours and videos. I know that it is different for everyone but approximation would be nice. I cant find anywhere where it would give me this kind of info…..Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.