Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, lafinestmaids. Yes, quinoa is recommended in this program.

lafinestmaids 3 years ago

So we can eat quinoa?

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Musicinmarch. Yes, quinoa flour can be used in place of rice flour.

Musicinmarch 3 years ago

If i cannot find beiwn rice flour, us it ok to use quinoa flour?

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, Tatiana and MasterSpinner. When you are in your current menu, click on “My Food Choices” – that will bring you to the Menu Planner food lists from which you can make specific personal selections for your meals.

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, sben. If you use the personal version of the Menu Planner application (the right-most option here: https://www.trimdownclub.com/menu-planner), you will see some of our recipes in the “Recipes” subcategory of each major food group. For newer recipes that have not yet been added into the system, you can use them to substitute for the main ingredient in your meal. You can also match up the exchanges visible at the end of each recipe and when you click on “Exchange Mode” in the toolbar above your menu.

sben302 6 years ago

I chose this new way of eating because the recipes look good. How do I incorporate the recipes if a menu is generated for me.

Tatianas0412 6 years ago

I am in the same situation and would like to change the menu choice please.

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, MasterSpinner. I have forwarded your query to tech support. Someone will get back to you soon.

MasterSpinner 6 years ago

I chose the first option on the menu choices. However,after looking at the menus generated, I don’t like that choice. I want to go to the 3rd option, where you have the most individual food choices. I CAN NOT CHANGE MY MENU PLANNER. Any thing I click on brings me back to the original menu planner. What am I missing? Any help would be appreciated. I’d hate to have to cancel my membership before I even start.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.