Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
CLAUDINECECILE 9 years ago

I live in a Senior Center; we eat dinner each night in our restaurant.
My breakfast at home is the shake below. Dinner is at our restaurant with a big meal
This leaves lunch where I at lost for what to eat since most of my calories are at dinner! Help! Thanks, Claudine

Menu:

http://www.theheritagelcs.com/media/cms/DINNER_MENU_THAB_4_906223046A701.pdf

Pat’s Weight Loss Shake

• 10-12 ounces water
• 1-2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
• 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
• 1 scoop Lindberg Protein Blend
• 1 teaspoon L-glutamine powder
• 1 teaspoon MSM powder
• 6-8 frozen strawberries
• 1/4 cup blueberries
• 1/2 banana

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, ClaudineCecile. At first glance, I would suggest that you divide up your protein to two 3-oz portions, one for lunch and one for dinner, and divide up the vegetables and starch as well. Fruit can be something for snacks in-between.
Second, if you can provide some additional detail regarding what you eat and drink, I can help you further:
1. What is in your breakfast shake?
2. Can you send me a copy of the menu? If so, please send your e-mail address through the “Contact Us” link below, and I will get back in touch with you.

CLAUDINECECILE 9 years ago

I live in a Senior citizen center; we pay a LOT each month and from that we get an “allowance” which, if not spent is LOST! It is very difficult to find something healthy to eat on their menu; SO! I eat my 6 oz of protein and veggies at night which leaves me with nothing for lunch as I drink my shake for breakfast…Can’t really go without food for lunch…ANY SUGGESTION? Thanks, CT

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.