Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
krystal 11 years ago

well if you like to dace i can tell you that zumba its great! funn and it can get very intense. and yess u can lose 30 pounds by july i have lost 60 in 5 months 😉

Dakotaskye 11 years ago

I also just started this site. I have a new puppy that need a daily walk. I have a home exercise room and Still don’t seem to find time for myself.

adriperry 11 years ago

Hi Ruby,

I can recommend you Zumba Fitness. I like to dance, so it’s fun for me. Actually, it’s the only way I do exercise every day. They have workouts for all body parts.

Good luck,

Adriana

Nannymoo 11 years ago

You don’t want to be eating those hula hoops. I’m in the same boat. Just joined, same weight as you, but my problem is food. Love it too much. How about small dumbells for your arms. Can do all different exercises with those. Nanny moo

rodasbee 11 years ago

Hi I just started today on this website. Like most people here my aim is to lose weight but for myself. I don’t have kids, or a fiance or anything like that.
I just want to be happy with my own body and in my own body.
I currently weight 157 lbs (68 kg). My aim is to reach 125lbs – 120lbs by July 30 2013.
I am focusing on 4 areas: my bulging stomach, wide hips, my big upper arm and thick thighs.
Basically overall body loss.

I am currently in a student accommodation so I can’t really do loud exercises in my room for fear of disturbing others.
Can anyone recommend fun exercises I can do at home like hula hoops and youtube dance workouts etc?

And do you think my goal for losing about 30 lbs is ideal?

Thanks for taking your time to read this.
Ruby.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.