Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
gnezworski 11 years ago

My problem will be potatoes, steamed corn and raw carrots. When God made potatoes…he really was on his game that day! Don’t really want to give them up. I don’t smother them with lots of toppings, just like the taste of them. Most of the time, just a little sea salt, and pepper will do just fine.

My treadmill days are limited due to a ankle problem, but I do go out with dogs and of course their is housework to do. The only fat I do enjoy is Amish butter. Home churned..yum. Can’t buy that at Wal-Mart.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

This is the amount to consume, but you can start smaller – focus on proteins and vegetables, cut back on carbs and fats. It would be ideal, of course, if you could add in some physical activity of some kind – even just walking 20 minutes per day.

gnezworski 11 years ago

New to the site, filled out my menu, and saw how much food I’m suppose to eat everyday. Right now I don’t eat 1/2 that much due to my activity level. I work out of my home, and the kids are all gone. It’s just me, the 2 dogs and 2 cats. All I would do is eat. Asked the question to the site ” is this the max levels, or actual amounts of food one needs to consume daily?”
What are your thoughts and do you start smaller, and add food as time goes by?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.