Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Alijunqera1 3 years ago

Hi – I am new too! Does anyone know if it is possible to customize your own meal plan and just see your daily exchanges so you can make it all work? Sometimes, if i don’t plan ahead well enough i am missing ingredients (especially since Covid I have been doing delivery of groceries and it’s not that easy to just run to the store to pick something up). Thanks! – need to lose 20-25 pounds

Ceemermaid 3 years ago

I’m new too. I’m trying to lose 25 to 30 lbs. Never done keto before.

Liferidge63 3 years ago

New to the group. Trying to lose 30 pounds.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, lesbiarodriguez71. I have forwarded your query to tech support. Someone will get back to you soon.

lesbiarodriguez71 3 years ago

Can someone help me to work with the program?

chefbuster 3 years ago

hiya-I’m trying tdc. for a second time-I have hernia surgery in mid March and my surgeon would like me to drop some weight. beyond that I’d like to continue until I get to my target weight

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, billgolfer29, and welcome. You have come to the right place, as our program is designed to bring lasting results without “dieting.” If you have any nutrition-related questions, you can post here, and I would be happy to help however I can.

billgolfer29 3 years ago

I’m new too want to lose 80 pounds
I’m tired stop and start diets

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, gloriaolson696, and welcome. You have come to the right place, as this program is designed to support diabetes management. Getting physically active is another great step.
The best initial suggestion I can give you is to patiently ease into things here – make gradual, small changes, and they can add up to something long-term without causing too much stress. For example, each time to go to eat something or workout, ask yourself how you can make it just a little bit better.

gloriaolson696 3 years ago

I’m diabetic n beed to loose weight n lowers my glucose. Going ty o store to get things n join fitness club. Any suggestions to help

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.