Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
GadgetGalDayle 2 years ago

That is great advice, Sharon.
Healthier snacks used with moderation:
Peanuts, occasional small servings of fruit, low calorie/low fat/low sodium soups, trail mix, oatmeal/ cream of wheat/ or grits with a little sweetener & 1 pat of butter, raw or cooked vegetables, & salads.
Staying away from large servings, bread products, high fat, sugar & salt content should help.

Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, Djaina. The first thing to do is to make sure you are well-nourished throughout the day, so that you don’t add regular hunger to the mix. Try also planning your meals to be after dosing, so that you have your munchies calculated into your day.
After that, the following things may help:
– Brush your teeth and/or use mouthwash, which can reduce the urge to put anything else in your mouth.
– Keep yourself busy and distracted with non-food activities that are equally engaging.
– Whether or not you get the munchies depends in large part on the type of cannabis you’re consuming. If you find yourself falling out of control with what you’re using, sample a new strain or two in order to find one that better suits your goal.
– Keep unhealthy snack foods out of your environment as much as possible.
– Be sure to include enough exercise in your day, especially for when you do give into cravings, to burn off the excess calories etc.

Djaina 2 years ago

Whatever is suggested for munchies? I don’t eat much during the days, but since I use marijuana for pain and is the way I go to sleep, I tend to get the munchies badly! Please help!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.