Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Hewsie. Click on “Finish” at the end of the Snacks category. This will give you a weekly menu.
The 14-day plan is a ready-made, general use document that you can find in “My Downloads” above.

hewsie 11 years ago

How do I get my 14day menu please. I have checked off all my foods, now what?

mlweck 11 years ago

I am very confused … I spent 30+ minutes checking off foods I like from your list … What next ??? I thought Trim Down would put together a menu plan based on my choices … Where do you get peaches & honey dew melon in the middle of winter ??? The meal plans should be based on availability & seasons. AND… where is your phone # since you will not accept any of the “code #’s & letters” to get an email forwarded. I’ve put the corrrect numbers in soooo many times & I’m informed they are incorrect … FRUSTRATED, YEA !!!

Hi, Lura. You can swap out items in your menu – click on the button next the item you down want, and a list of alternatives will pop up.
While a cup of onions is not for everyone, note that once a cup of kale is cooked, it becomes closer to a half a cup, which is a common serving size.
What other items are troublesome in your menu?

Lura 11 years ago

I am very frustrated with the meal planner. I have the most ridiculous stuff showing up for a meal. For instance, it says I should eat a cup of kale or a cup of onions. A cup??? Really? I have to go in for every single day and most meals and try to find something I can stomach to replace it. Is this happening to everyone? (BTW, I’m brand new with the TrimDownClub.)

pattypool 11 years ago

Hi thanks for your help i have found how to change menu lets hope it now works for me . and that i can loose weight

Hi, again, Patty. Advice from tech support: To the bottom-right of the menu, there is a white box – you can click there to choose to get a lot of variety in your menu.

Hi, Patty. I am forwarding your query to our tech support team.

Hi, Judy. Yes, the intention is for you to eat everything listed at each meal. Most of the recipes yield 4-8 servings of 1/2 to 1 cup each. If you are interested in a certain recipe, enter the Recipe section above, and search for the recipe (in the search box) – the version that comes up will have the number of servings and serving sizes.

pattypool 11 years ago

Hi yes i did tick lots of food in my menu planner and yes this week its mostly brown rice and salmon and my breakfast is the same for 4 days which is bread egg and current the other 2 days are turkey and steam veg. the snacks are ice cream x3 it all seems so boring when i think of all the options i chose on the menu planner i hope you can help me with this yours pattypool

JudyGriffith 11 years ago

My problem with the menu planner is I am not sure if I am to eat eerything noted in the meal or snack or choose one if 3 items are listed. Also the recipes do not state the number of serings so I am not sure how much to eat of any recipe

Hi, Patty. A couple of questions (sorry if they seem silly – bear with me): how many items did you check off when you went through the Menu Planner? Did you check many similar things? When you got your menus, was there a lot of repetition of the same things exactly? Most importantly: were there items that you checked off that did not appear in your menu? Other than that, can you describe what is “boring”? Based on your responses, I will know how to refer your query to our tech support team.

pattypool 11 years ago

hi please can someone help me i am having problems with my weekly plan this coming week its so repetative its boring and i dont feel that i will be able to stick with this weeks menu as it so boring this is my second week and have not lost any weight at all so i am really down about this diet so any help would be gratefully received pattypool

Hi, and welcome. Don’t worry about the specific types of foods. As long as you choose fresh, whole, unprocessed foods as much as possible, implement cooking tips from the online Club books, and use the Menu Planner as a guide for portion sizes within the various food groups, you will be benefiting from major principles of the program.
You can also try seeing if one of the places within the following link is nearby: http://www.expatica.com/ch/health_fitness/well_being/health-food-shopping-in-switzerland_15368.html

kaufmannjpk 11 years ago

I live in Switzerland and even with the 14 day quick start menu I am finding it hard to find alot of things; SWG roll, boysenberries, turkey sausage, jerusalem artichoke, etc. etc. I haven’t started yet mainly because of having no idea what to substitute for all the things I can’t get here and I am overwhelmed to say the least. Healthfood grocery stores/healthfood stores in general are few and far between here and it is also a country of seasonal veggies when you want fresh. Also is not a beef country. Another problem for me is I have gout and some food allergies and have no idea what to substitute.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.