Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
DawnHeffley 11 years ago

Dory,

Thanks for your response. Your exactly correct in how I think we all picked all the foods we liked vice what we actually have on hand. Lol. But I did go back and adjust my error. My biggest concern now is getting my husband who’s still Active Duty Military and works out every day during lunch to get on board with some of the substitutions I’ve made for some of the foods with zero fat and no sugar. Haha. Maybe I’ll be best not to tell him. Thanks again and I’ll keep you posted.

Dawn

Doryssb 11 years ago

Hi Dawn,
It sounds like you may have done the same thing I did when 1st checking the foods on the list. I checked everything I would eat, not realizing that would mean I would have to go out and buy a bunch of stuff. So I went back in and created a new menu this time I went through and unchecked things like the raw milk and cheeses and the SWG products, because I didn’t have them.
I don’t know where you are located but if you have a Whole Foods Market or Reasors or Sprouts you should be able to get most of the grains. Even Target and Walmart are carrying more and more of these item. Remember you don’t have to start out eating everything in the lightest blue, just try to make the healthiest choices you can now and be willing to experiment.
It has been a lot of experimentation for my family and we are finding out that we’re not as picky as we thought we were! lol
Good luck to you and keep us posted 🙂
Dory
If you can’t

DawnHeffley 11 years ago

I have no Idea where to find half of the ingredients they list to make these meals. Raw Milk, can’t be sold in Va. No Idea how to find SWG breads and what about Ry flour and such. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Dawn

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.