Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
ljacob1213 6 months ago

In my plan I have Menus, where are the Ready to Go Menus? I can’t find them. Also does TDC offer workout videos? I can’t find those either.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, lolasmith1 (and Hputnam). I’m happy to answer your questions here as best I can – for technical issues, I can refer you to tech support.
What goes in the oatmeal gets added if it is above a certain amount – a teaspoon of a sweetener doesn’t need to be counted, for example. If you want to add milk, you can use it in place of some of the yogurt in your menu. Did you have something else in mind?
Overall, you are counting macronutrients (fat, carbohydrate, protein). To see what you are allotted at each meal and day, click on the “Exchange View” button above your menu. The exchanges translate to the following approximate nutritional values:
1 carbohydrate exchange = 15 grams of carbohydrates + up to 3 grams of protein
1 protein exchange = 7 grams of protein + up to 5 grams of fat
1 fat exchange = 5 grams of fat
1 fruit exchange = 15 grams of carbohydrates
1 vegetable exchange = 5 grams of carbohydrates + up to 2 grams of protein
1 sweet exchange = up to 15 grams of carbohydrates + up to 5 grams of fat
1 free exchange = up to 5 grams of carbohydrates or up to 2 grams of protein or fat

Hputnam 3 years ago

I agree very confusing

lolasmith1 3 years ago

I have no idea how this works. With the menus, for example, oatmeal, does what goes in the oatmeal get added? are we counting calories, fat & etc.? Portion control questions…How do I speak with someone in person or in a actual live chat to get ALL QUESTIONS answered? With one question there are more questions that arise from that. Is there a FB page where I can actually get questions answered quickly. I am frustrated

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.