Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, lavonne_lapradd. Do whatever works for you. If what you described is better than what you were doing before (that led you to seek this program), then it’s fine. If you are sensitive to raw vegetables, steamed are absolutely fine.
As for your weight, if you have been on restrictive diets in the past, it may take your body a little time to get used to normal amounts of food again. The best way to give yourself a boost is through some sort of exercise – it doesn’t have to be strenuous or time-consuming, just a good fit. Are you physically active? Would you like more guidance with that?

lavonne_lapradd 4 years ago

I am not sure I am working this program right. I have been just going in and getting a food list and following it. Have not really kept track of my wright on the here, just to myself.
I was wondering, if I start tracking everything on the website, will the menus change. I am still going over and over week 1 and making changes for the week. It seems to be way too much food for me to eat in one day. So, if I keep up with everything on the site and do a new menu each week, will the menus change the amounts of food to eat?
My other problem is the vegies, I can eat some, but I get sick if I eat too much raw vegies. Is eating more than one serving at a time, when it calls for two, a big deal if I only eat one. Or does the vegies factor into the sugar control part of the diet?
My other issue is I am limited on time so I try to cook and prepare 1/2 week meals at one time and then the other half later. How well does some of these meals freeze? If I could fix a whole week and freeze would make it simpler on me.
Thanks for any help you can give, I don’t think I have been doing this program very well. My weight has not lost, but I have not gained either. I know I want to do this slow, but my goal is to loose 30 lbs by my birthday in February. Is this a realistic goal on this program?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.