Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Ossie-Sharon 7 years ago

Hi there. I highly recommend that you use the personal version of the Menu Planner application (the right-most of the options in the Menu Planner area of “Apps” – see the link near the top of the page). There you can select the specific foods that work for the two of you.

spick 7 years ago

My Name is Sharon and I’ve had a stroke 15 yrs ago, my right arm is somewhat paralized, I’ve got aphasia, apraxia, difficulty spelling, reading, etc. My husband’s name is Rick and he has more difficulty eating than I do, so we thought we’d take a chance on the Slim Down Club! First of all, we’re meat and potatoes sort of people, therefore, not of that hummas, goat cheese, kefer, and whole lot of weird foods! Rick works, but, I can’t-therefore, it hard to live on a one persons income-therefore, we can’t afford $47, if the foods are going to be weird that way!
Rick has for breakfast: cereal, milk and a banana. For lunch: sandwich: consisting of ham, or roast beef or turkey with lettuce, with butter or olive oil mayo. Bag of chips, apple, protein bars jello or a pudding for dessert. He gets so tired after lunch , that he can hardly get finished with the work day! So I need your HELP!!! Thanks, SKIP

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.