Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Since you probably prepare and pack meals and snacks for your kids, I would recommend setting some aside for yourself, and find opportunities to nibble on while you are working both at home and on the job. It is very important not to run on empty or get too hungry, and definitely do not allow whatever precious hours you have to sleep get taken from you. There are many options for quick and naturally readymade nutrient-dense items in the Menu Planner (i.e. nuts, seeds, fruit, dairy), and hopefully you can find some you like. On the weekends, try to fit in at least 20 minutes per day of physical activity – either a walk with your kids or exercises in front of the TV, to give your metabolism a boost and break the fat storage cycle.

abelmedioni 11 years ago

I work two jobs with two kids. I am up from six in the morning until two the next morning. I often skip breakfast just because I am chasing them around until they get off to school and daycare then I head to work. Around noon I have a lunch then I get off work at four and run around collecting the kids drop them off for night daycare then head to work at six so now I have missed dinner. I take a break around nine or ten and have a “dinner” but i am so hungry by then I have to force myself not to gorge down a meal. By two o clock when I get off work I am so hungry I cant sleep. And I don’t feel like cooking so snack it is. This 2nd job is new and I was doing so good, but now I can tell my body is storing fat. I don’t blame it lol, any suggestions?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.