Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
Kmm1170 3 years ago

Just joined. Starting tomorrow
Hi everyone

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Jojo9457. If you have any questions, we would be happy to help however we can.

JoJo9457 3 years ago

Hello just joined I hope this isn’t too confusing

Suzienye 3 years ago

I just got back from my diabetes Dr and my A1C is 10.5. Scary! I hope this diet process will help me and my terrible eating habits.

NANCYBELLE 3 years ago

I NEED TO LOSE 55 LBS I NEED TO LOWER MY DIABBETIS NUMBERS

Shealove83 3 years ago

Hi just signed up planning to start tomorrow goal is 50pounds let’s get it. Whos my partner. Starting Nov1

dorymaci 3 years ago

I just joined, and looking for others to start 60 day challenge.
Anyone ready?

NurseTee 3 years ago

Hey, my mom and I just signed up! Finally motivated to start living healthy and fit!

Dawnewald 3 years ago

I have for the most part always struggled with my weight but it really piled on when I quite smoking. Now I am 73 and still struggling. I think most of us know what to do but doing it. I feel I am motivated now and hope to continue that mindset

TabiD 3 years ago

Hello sign up yesterday hope to lose 25 pounds

Aprilrodriguez 3 years ago

Hello! I sign up today hoping to lose around 120 lbs. I will love to join a support group!

Nita65 3 years ago

I really want to be successful on this 60-day Challenge and I want to get off so many medicines I’m going to stick with this prove to my doctors that I don’t need all these medicines and to prove to myself that I can do it I’ve lost weight previously 100 pounds gained it back, then 60 lb but i keep putting it back on I just need to keep it off even through life changes and with the help of i will say Friends new friends I’m praying I can take this Challenge and keep this weight off God bless everybody hope you reach your Goals.

denisevalent 3 years ago

Hi I am here to lose 35 pounds, I really hope I can do it

Felizbella 3 years ago

Hola everyone!
I just signed up today! I am trying to find out my way into the application… I hope I can loose 15 lbs good luck to me 🙂

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Jaxn20, and welcome! We wish you much success here, and are happy to help however we can.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.