Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
drneglia 1 year ago

I am new to the program and very confused. Trying to substitute menu items and I have come across a situation when the substitute is an item which I do not care for. How do I get other selections to choose from.

Ossie-Sharon 1 year ago

Hi, flowerjudy. With regard to your picture, I have forwarded this question to the tech support team. Someone will get back to you soon.

Ossie-Sharon 1 year ago

Hi, flowerjudy. The average person can have up to 3 eggs per day, but if you feel that is too much for you, you absolutely can swap out as many as you wish for an alternative protein food, such as yogurt – 1/2 cup plain full fat for each egg. To see other options, click on the adjacent edit tool (a pencil icon) and check out the pop-up list.

flowerjudy 1 year ago

How do I get my picture on here

flowerjudy 1 year ago

I just joined today – I was surprised that I am supposed to have 3 eggs for breakfast – that seems like a lot!

CyraKitty 2 years ago

Hi Dawn!! I would love to have someone keep me in check!

I’m doing good. I’m down to 274.2, so I am excited to see the scale continue to drop! I have eliminated soda (the hardest thing for me), beef and pork. I usually do a smoothie and a piece of fruit for lunch and chicken or fish for dinner. I sometimes do turkey but I prefer chicken.

How about you? How are you doing?

Amanda

Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, Dawn416, and welcome. You can get some ideas in the “Tips and Tricks” topic in these forums, pinned near the top. I can tell you that easing your way in is best, rather than jumping in head first. Make small changes gradually, and they will add up and become second nature. The weight loss may be slower, but it is more likely to become permanent.

Dawn416 2 years ago

Hi Amanda, I am new also and would be glad to help you stay on track.

Dawn416 2 years ago

Just joined today and learning to navigate. Any tips?

RissaAnne 2 years ago

just starting out.. how are you doing??? I am wondering if this will actually work….

CyraKitty 2 years ago

Down to 277.4 this morning! Let’s keep it rolling!!

CyraKitty 2 years ago

Thank you for the reply and well wishes. I actually gained a few pounds – I am back up to 281.6 – and I’m feeling a little discouraged. šŸ™

Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, CyraKitty, and welcome! Congratulations on your weight loss so far!! We wish you continued success here, and are happy to help you however we can.

CyraKitty 2 years ago

Hello Everyone!

I’m new here and still looking around. I am trying to lose weight and get my diabetes and cholesterol under control. I’ve lost some weight on my own but feel I need help. My heaviest was 300 and I am down to 278.6 as of this morning! Can’t wait to lose more and get healthy! It’s been so long since I even felt healthy! Can’t really exercise yet as I have very bad knees and can only walk a short distance without fatigue and shortness of breath. When I’m capable, I would like to do yoga. I used to do that many years ago and really liked it. So here is to the journey into health!

PS – Looking for friends to help me stay motivated šŸ™‚

Amanda

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.