Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

A shopping list feature is something we are currently working on, as there are several people requesting this. The biggest, of course, is the first time, when you are stocking up on staples – thereafter you are just replacing items as you have done for years. In the meantime, I would suggest listing items from your new menu in a spreadsheet, then alphabetizing to cut down on duplication and to get a sense of the amounts you need.

Your questions help everyone! One crumpet would be the equivalent of a slice of bread, and for the cheese, 1 Tbsp. per crumpet would be 1/2 fat. The best time for this would be your afternoon snack, between lunch and dinner. We would recommend whole grain, of course.

troopi66 11 years ago

Hello Ossie, what if I have some silly little questions as I go – can I just drop a quick line?
Like – I just love crumpets with 80%less fat philadephia cream cheese, when is the best time of day to have this if I want to include it in my week.

Italia22 11 years ago

I just joined this morning and have been looking at the App to familiarize myself with it. I love everything I have learned so far. but the one question I have is; Is there some sort of quick easy way I could print out a weekly shopping list of only the items I need on this site? What would be your suggestion? I’m all ears.

Welcome! We hope you find what you are seeking here, including health and success. Please let us know if we can answer any questions you may have – we are at your service.

troopi66 11 years ago

Looking forward to having the support on this program – just starting today ….. love food, love people – what a combination when it comes to losing weight. Well, I’m up for the challenge 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.