Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
misfit2013 11 years ago

Hi, I’m another newbie who has always had a problem with weight issues. Congrats for joining…that was the hardest thing for me to do. Of all the foods you listed, potato was the only good for you food (lots of potassium in them). I wouldn’t get down on the bad knee if it’s really in bad shape, maybee you could do some other type of exercise, like water arobics or just trying to walk a little further each week. I’m not much help, but maybe it’ll help until someone else answers your call for help.
From one newbie to another, hang in there!

Butterflygurl49651 11 years ago

Hello everyone, my name is Lisa, 32 years old and I am from Northern Michigan..

I have had weight issues most of my life and am tired of the flabby arms and being stared at because i am the fat girl with the thin husband..

I have failed my husband numerous times because of giving up and not caring about myself, I am now smoking an electronic vapor cigarette and am looking to try something different with trying to lose weight.

When it comes to money I am low income because of being disabled as well and I don’t know the first thing about buying healthy and cheap..

I have been on curves and other weight sites and programs and nothing has kept me motivated.. I stumbled on this site when I was looking on Google for the right foods to buy to lose weight..

I am excited about this site, I am not a big reader online but I think because of this site I need to become more involved on reading to learn more about what I should buy and shouldn’t buy. My main downfalls are caffeine, potatoes, potato chips, sugar, pastas, and greasy foods.

I also seem to not have a lot of energy during the day.. I have narcolepsy which I take medication for but lately it hasn’t given me much energy to want to do any time of exercising… I have never been a fan of working out but last time I was motivated to work out, after forcing myself to workout, I had to tell myself when to stop working out because it was giving the extra energy to keep myself motivated… I have back issues because of my weight and it seems to be harder every day to force myself to deal with the back pains to get up and do things around the house… I also had a ACL repair on my knee recently which depressed me a great deal and made me give up the last time..

I also have an artificial hip which tries to give me issues but I don’t let it bother me. The most exercises that give me issues is push ups and anything that has to do with me getting on my knee because of me not having any muscles around my knee yet.

I also am not very good about having the knowledge of what strength workouts i should be doing to make me stronger but at the same time losing the under arm baggage and the thigh baggage as well..

I am hoping to get help on this site. If anyone has tips for a newbie feel free to message me!

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.