Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Fatmata 11 years ago

Hi I am a new member and just couldn’t stop eating I know I have a big problem I ate rice every blessed day just couldn’t live without it but the only good thing about me is I don’t like sugar things. please give me some tips on how to loose weight with still eating at least some rice.

awayagain4 11 years ago

Don’t despair

3 pounds is a very healthy weight loss for 3 weeks. I aim to lose 1 pound a week. I suggest you go to your store and look and feel what 3 pounds of lard looks like. It will make you feel much better.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

The program is designed for slow weight loss, which will ultimately last longer than fast weight loss. Are you exercising along with the diet? If so, have you measured other variables, such as how your clothes fit, etc.? As fat is exchanged for muscle, the number on the scale may not move, even as you get healthier and look better.
Note that if you have been on rapid weight loss diets in the past, it will take your body’s metabolism a little while to undergo repair, and get back up to a normal speed. Do continue to eat healthy, and punch up your physical activity.
If none of these possibilities seem to apply, please re-post, and I would be happy to examine your plan with you.

brmiciak 11 years ago

I have been following the program for 3 weeks and have only lost 3 pounds. Why???

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.