Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
krystal 11 years ago

by the way sorry for spelling grammar im Puerto Rican and im not that great with my english writing skills

krystal 11 years ago

Ok im the rigth person to help you out on that one. once upon a time in my life i used to be 260 pounds i never ever exercised but i wanted to change my body so i started a diet when it came to exercising well i hated it i hated walkin the gym absoloutlly everything because i could not do most of it. anyways i started looking for things that i would find interesting and even if a felt like didn’t want to do it i still got up and did it with time you will find things that you like remember rigth now your body dont like non of those things because is not used to it so yore gonna have to figth against your body’s lazy ways and is going to be hard and frustrating at first but trust me when i say you will get used to it. anyways i los more than 100 pounds and this ex lazy person even started going to the gym and training to be a fitness model a got to be 135 solid toned pounds and i could run walk jog dance you name it I even did the insanity challenge witch by the way it helped a LOT. now im getting back on track cause i got pregnant and gave birth 5 months ago and i gained a LOT of weight during preganancy from 135 i got to 226 but i already lost 50 and only have 40 to go and i had to start all over again with the whole exercising thing cause you know 9 months is a long time with out exercising. but im back im doing insanity again im going to the gym i can do splits again and i feel great so you see its all about fighting against your body’s lazy ways and soon he will respond to the new ways you want it to be like so its all in your head you have to look in the mirror and say I can do this and even if the other side is telling you lets lay down and watch som tv put on your shoes and get moving. Will power is the key to make it happen. Now if you dont want to go to the gym just yet thats fine i recomend you to use a home traning program you could start with something fun and simple like zumba your dancing nd moving and getting yout heart rate up and you can do it in your house but remember you have to push youre self if not you will end up laying down watching tv. You can work youre way up from zumba after a while ahen you feel ready but still i also recomend to get some light weights so you can work on your fine mussel tissues to prevent flaccid skin on your arms. good luck and remember your not alone! if you need help and tips about workouts let me know. me i hope to lose this 40 puonds so i can start getting ready for fitness modeling again! 🙂

nimiweh 11 years ago

I hate exercising with every fiber of my being. Walking I get bored even when someone is with me, listening to music or audiobooks. Going to the gym with all those fit people just makes me want to crawl in a hole and hide my flabby body. I did do a 20 minute workout on the mini trampoline yesterday and that was not too bad – but I can’t see me doing it everyday because of my knees and ankles. I like the way I feel with I do yoga – but I have never been able to touch my toes and still can’t. I get easily frustrated when I can’t do something and quit. How can I get motivated to exercise when I only feel awkward, flabby, breathless and stiff as a board? 🙁

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.