Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, teachercoachmomma. The tech team is working on a way to make it more flexible. In the meantime, just do what you described, using the specifics in your menu as a general guide.

teachercoachmamma 6 years ago

Oops, one more thing – I have to leave the milk at at least 3/4 cup because I use some in my coffee (with stevia) every morning.

Oh, and I did have my 2 oz of natural, unprocessed, chicken sausage, too. It was a very yummy breakfast!

I am noticing that the options for portions are locked to certain amounts. Is there any way to change this? Often I will put together a meal, but I need 1 serving or a half serving to meet my nutritional needs. The drop down menu won’t have those as an option on some foods. An example would be unsweetened almond milk and hot cereal, GF, cooked. I wanted a banana and a bit of almond milk with my GF hot cereal this morning. To make it fit nutritionally, I had to cut the cereal down to 1/4 cup (1/2 a serving) instead of 1/2 cup (1 serving) or adjust the amount of milk to make it fit the carbs. I know it is balanced, but according to the program, I went over because I had to leave the 1/2 cup. Is there a way to fix this? I run into this often – I can make a meal fit, but the program won’t let me.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.