Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Maktub 10 years ago

Thank you! So the shake would be part of my breakfast just adding the protein and starch. I was thinking it WAS my breakfast! I will be starting this plan on Monday after my company leaves. I don’t want to set myself up for failure while they are here. There seems to be so much food but I will follow it faithfully!

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, Maktub. That sounds great! The greens there are considered “free” so no worries. At breakfast, you probably get in your menu planner a serving of dairy, fruit, and fat, so that covers the rest of your shake. All that’s left is to make sure you aren’t missing food portions, i.e. a starch and a source of protein.

Maktub 10 years ago

I have a green drink each morning consisting of: 1 c. almond milk, 1 handful spinach, 1 cup berries/fruit, flax seed, Genuine Health Green + and 3 dandelion leaves. How can I fit this into my meal plan? I have been following the Weight Watcher program for many years but since being diagnosed with hypothyroidism I cannot lose the weight I put on before being diagnosed. The green drink helps me to be ‘regular’ and gives me energy. Thanks for any input.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.