Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, reenied. Most of our recipes are gluten-free, even if not labeled as such. If there are particular recipes in which you are interested but are not gluten-free, please repost, and I will help you. If you don’t like seeds, you can have nuts instead (same amount).

reenied 9 years ago

I am gluten free and diary free. I don’t know about eating pumpkin seed or any seeds. Anything else I could replace for that item? Where do I find more Gluten free recipes on website?

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

White Basmati is still a white rice, meaning it is refined. While Basmati is better than regular rice, it is still recommended to go for the brown, unrefined type.

noelled 11 years ago

I am brand new here and I have a question about rice. Is it ok to have basmati white rice?

Hi, Sandrae. Most of the items in the Menu Planner are or can be gluten-free. In addition to the inherently gluten-free ones (quinoa, rice, rice bread, amaranth, etc.), note the many grain products listed as 100% whole GRAIN – you can choose whatever grain you want. For the other products, you can get the gluten-free versions. They are intentionally listed quite loosely.

sandrae 11 years ago

I ossie I would like to see gluten-free foods in my menu planner can you please help thank you

Hello there and welcome! Since you choose the foods for the Menu Planner, you will find this program to be very gluten-free-friendly. Plus, since so many people are going your direction (even people without Celiac!), more and more healthy gluten-free products are showing up in grocery stores. If you would like a list of gluten-free foods in the Menu Planner, please let us know here, and we will provide it.

Barb 11 years ago

Just started this, but I\’m gluten free…any suggestions or receipe fo that

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.