Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
pasjj5 10 years ago

I wish everyone a very Happy and Holy Easter Sunday! God bless, Kathy

pasjj5 10 years ago

Ossie, Thank you very much for all your help to me and others.Kathy

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, Pasjj5. Hemp seeds are definitely on the list of items that will appear in the next upgrade. In the meantime, you can swap them out for flax or chia seeds, which can serve as place savers in your menu.

pasjj5 10 years ago

Thank you Ossie. Also; I bought a bag of Hemp Protein Powder which is gluten-free, all it contains in it is ground up hemp seeds. For every 3 Tbps.it is 80 cal., 4g fat, 12g carb., sugar 1g, and protein 11g. How could I make this a substitution in my gluten free menu plan? Can this be added to the food list? Thank you, Kathy

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, pasjj5. Your substitution looks great. To get a gluten-free application, change your dietary preference in your profile (link at the top of each page) – the gluten-free option is in the lower righthand area.

pasjj5 10 years ago

Can I replace a slice of bread machine Gluten Free bread (Bob’s Red Mill mix) for 4 rice cakes or say 1 c millet or rice? And how do I get to change my menu selection foods to just gluten free foods with every possible variety of foods available on TDC list? Thank you so much. I just found out that I have to try a 100% gluten free diet. Kathy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.