Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
purpleskye 11 years ago

Hi Ossie…thankyou for your repy i didnt think about having french toast done that way.I had some this morning with some fruit on it and it was yummy. I will try all the different kind of smoothies as well..once again i thankyou for your help…love and light.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, PurpleSkye. Try using the vegan alternatives for eggs, and as for breakfast, you can try gluten-free whole-grain breads – to use for spreads or to make French Toast (with vegan egg alternatives). An easy alternative is to mix organic soy flour with canola or macadamia nut oil and dip the bread in that.
If there are specific egg-inclusive recipes here that you would like “translated,” please do post a list here, and I would be happy to help (same for wheat/oat-based, though those are rarer).

purpleskye 11 years ago

hi Ossie..i am looking for recipies without any eggs in them..as i am allergic to eggs and dairy as well…Also i am having the same breakfast nearly every day and its getting very boring..as i cant seem to find any gluten free recipes for breakfast cerials, only quinola..and there are no breakfast bars that i can eat either..its just mainly breakfast that i am stuck on…love and light.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Most of the recipes here are gluten-free. What are you looking for in particular?

purpleskye 11 years ago

hello all having coeliacs disease and being allergic to eggs i cant seem to find many recipies on here, i dont like to use the egg replacement as its got to much crap in it…can anyone out there help me with some ideas as i am getting very frustrated with things to make, and my gluten free recipe books recipes i cant change with this program….love and light.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.