Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
charleneanddenny 11 years ago

Join Curves and they will help you strenghten your core, lose weight and get your nutrition on track. 3-4 visits a week should get you where you want to be in 9 months or less.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hopefully you are under the care of a physician or nurse practitioner. Other than that it really sounds as though you may benefit from considering a Chinese-type (licensed) doctor – strengthening core and dealing with immune issues are areas in which these practitioners particularly excel.

SaraJM 11 years ago

I am 25 years old, happily married for almost 4 years and finally in a financial situation where children is possible. BUT i am 60 lbs over weight and do not feel physically healthy enough to have children. My husband has given me the incentive that if i get healthy and loose the weight we can start trying. I have 3 herniated discs in my spine so i need to strengthen my core so that i can carry a child, get a hold of my eating habits, and start exercising. I also have fibromyalgia which causes me to have pain every day and i find this holds me back from exercising. I have given myself the goal of 5 lbs a month for one year equaling a 60 lb weight loss. I have joined this program to help me with meal planning. I have THOUSANDS of allergies so i love that i was able to choose the foods i can eat and build a plan from that. I have never seen that before in a diet program. I am excited to start and kick some butt!

Any suggestions for strengthening my core? that does NOT involve sit ups (my back can’t handle it)
Does anyone else diagnosed with fibromyalgia?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.