Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Kim444 10 years ago

Hi Amelia.. I don’t have much to say because I just started. I am still trying to find things that I like and have questions on sweeteners. I wish you luck on this program and I am so sorry for your loss. God Bless you… Kim

smsupersuper 10 years ago

Welcome Back Amelia

I would start by refreshing myself with the Quick Start Guide.

Good Luck!!!
Sandy

amelia88 10 years ago

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well. I joined the trim down club last year in the hope of being able to live a healthier life whilst losing some unwanted weight gain, but sadly my Nan became very ill not long after I joined and she came to live with us do to her deteriorating health. I found it very hard to keep on top of what I was eating and when as looking after her became my priority. Sadly she passed away 4 months ago now.

I have really been struggling with everything since she has passed and my weight has sky rocketed, making me feel even worse about myself. But I decided this morning no more. I was going to get back on tract with being healthier and losing the weight I have put on as she would want me to be happy.

I logged in this morning but I am feeling very over whelmed and I have no idea where to start. I was looking for a help and advise section where I could talk to someone about where to start but I cant seem to find it. So I thought I would post in here and hope that all you lovely people would please give me some tips, pointers and advise.

Best wishes to you all

Amelia

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.