Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
esrs 11 years ago

Sorry I don’t drink at all. My vice is chocolate so I am really trying hard to limit the amount I eat and then I have only very dark chocolate.

aimee1127 11 years ago

I work out 3-5 times per week and I do a combo of cardio and weights. Do you drink alcohol? I know one of my problems is I love my wine on the weekends. I’ve actually decreased my wine intake and replaced it with vodka but I can’t completely stop…I enjoy my cocktails with my husband!

esrs 11 years ago

I’ve lost 3 1/2 pounds the first week, but not sure what will happen this week because of the holiday and I’ll be out of town. Although I have always exercised, I’ve “kicked it up” a notch and I think that is really helping. If you’re not exercising already maybe you should try to incorporate some type of exercise into your day.

aimee1127 11 years ago

7 lbs / 4 lbs is awesome! I would love to hear any feedback you recieve from your post.

I am at a loss for words myself, not at all at a loss for my weight. My first week I lost 1.5 lbs, my 2nd week I gained 3.5 lbs. I’m freaking out!

slimpeach 11 years ago

HI, I lost 7 lbs the first week on the diet and I was so happy! But each day during the second week I gained some of the weight back even though I was following the menu plan exactly. In all I have lost 4 pounds for the two weeks and I know that is still good but I wonder if there is something I should adjust if I see the weight going up. I don’t want to get depressed and stop-please help!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.