Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, sramrakha. No, the “full” Menu Planner is what you see when you click on the “My Food Choices” icon (an apple) in the toolbar above any of your menus. The circular arrow icon brings you to the subapplication, which offers maximum personalization within the application.

sramrakha 5 years ago

When I first opened it, I had to select a Instant, Favorite Foods or Full Menu Planner. I’m referring to the latter. I do see where I can use the circular arrow now, but is that the Full Menu Planner? Thank you.

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, sramrakha. Perhaps your referring to the subapplication (?) You can access that by clicking on the circular arrow icon to the right of each meal header, and just follow the directions to build each meal from scratch (guided by your allotted meal pattern, of course).

sramrakha 5 years ago

Thanks. Maybe I’m confused how this works (I did read the guide). This lets me pick foods I like but it still creates the menu for me vs letting me select. It looks like the favorite foods menu vs the personalized menu.

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, sramrakha. Click on the “My Food Choices” icon (an apple) in the toolbar above your current menu. You will be brought to the fully personal version of the Menu Planner. For more information on the application, download the “Quick Start Guide” from “My Guides” (link at the top right of this page).

sramrakha 5 years ago

I didn’t select full menu planner when I first registered and can’t figure out how to do it now. The instruction handout doesn’t match what is on my screen. I’m using an IPad. Would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.