Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Ossie-Sharon 7 years ago

Hi, seaguy. Watermelon is wonderful. Each cup (240 ml) is a fruit exchange.

seaguy007 7 years ago

Is watermwlon ok to eat??

Goodlordknows 7 years ago

Thanks for all your help everyone, especially Ossie-Sharon not now concerned , understand it all a lot better thanks. Wendy (Goodlordknows )

Ossie-Sharon 7 years ago

Hi, Aimee. No worries – the system does it for you, even when you use the personal version of the Menu Planner (in which you select the foods you like). If you would like to hand-build your own menus with exchanges, the exchange system groups together foods that have roughly the same amounts of carbohydrate, fat and protein into “Exchange” groups, so that one may be exchanged for another and used as building blocks for meals (see our list here – https://www.trimdownclub.com/exchanges-lists).
You can see your allotted exchanges in your menu pattern, calculated according to your personal information, by clicking on “Exchange mode” in the toolbar above your finished menu.

aimeeallenasid 7 years ago

I have no explanation of “Exchanges!” Seems very complicated! Is there a link to how to use it?

Ossie-Sharon 7 years ago

Hi, Goodlordknows. You can, but I would suggest to keep it simple if you don’t have organ failure – just focus on the carbs, as the rest is just an extra benefit.

Thanks for that Ossie-Sharon. Sorry to be a pain but your exchange wording of say breads 15g carb plus 1.5-3 g protein, does that mean say I can exchange a carb with part carb part protein or say part protein and carb for dairy ? don’t quite understand the exchange menu on your meal planner. Thanks

Ossie-Sharon 7 years ago

Hi, you two. That link is here: https://www.trimdownclub.com/exchanges-lists.

aimeeallenasid 7 years ago

I AM NEW TO THIS PROGRAM AND WOULD LOVE TO KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION AS WELL!FROM MANY YEARS OF DIETING, I DO KNOW THAT PEACHES ARE ONE OF THE BEST AS WELL AS STRAWBERRIES. A SMALL APPLE IS ON THE FIRST WEEK’S PLAN FOR SNACKS.I BELIEVE FRESH PINEAPPLE IS ALSO NOT HIGH IN SUGAR. FRESH FRUIT, NOT CANNED AS THAT OFTEN HAS ADDED SUGAR.
A PREOT

Can you please supply me with the place on your website to get info on what fruit you can eat and its exchanges.
Thanks.
Wendy

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.